Monday, May 31, 2010

Be a happier timeshare owner!

When I scour the internet, the majority of information that I find for timeshare owners is negative. You either find advertisements from companies wishing to gain your business, or you find postings and blogs by angry misled timeshare owners who simply do not offer you objective advice. The truth is, you can be happy with your timeshare ownership. Infact, you can be incredibly happy! The problem is that the happy owners see no reason usually to scour the internet looking for information and therefore, they usually do not post their happy stories.

The key to being a happy timeshare owner is to be informed and that is what my mission here is. To educate you. To give you the resources you need to become educated and knowledgeable about your timeshare so that you can make the most of it.

Sift through my previous postings, and check back often for new ones. Please remember that I do not work for, nor am I being compensated, by any of the companies I mention on this blog. My recommendations come strictly from my knowledge of the inner workings of the industry, as well as my own research and study. If you come across a company or an idea that I do not mention here, please post a comment or send me an email to let me know what you are interested in and I will be happy to post about it for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment